Travel and Tourism!!

General discussions relating to the story.
Snow Princess♥

Travel and Tourism!!

Postby Snow Princess♥ » Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 am

Tourism is my hobby and I love travel around the beautiful and historical places all over the world. I think travel to different country or city it the best way to enjoy vacation and holidays. As travelling is a great source of entertainment as well as it is also source to improve your knowledge about other countries, their cultures, traditions, lifestyles and their people. It is a nice way to enjoy your free time. What about you guys? Share something about your hobby?
Do you like travelling?

Benrek

Re: Travel and Tourism!!

Postby Benrek » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Sounds good, its always fun and following can take things to another level. Basically its a lot of knowledge and learning at the same time because of exploring things and knowing more about things that is the need at the moment in the era.

carsonluca

Postby carsonluca » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:31 am

Really this seems to very nice.

Chloe

Postby Chloe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 am

Yes! According to my knowledge Travelling is the best option to enjoy our life and see all the best places in the world. I think travel to a different country or region is the best option to spend or vacation and holidays.

Chloe

Postby Chloe » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:49 am

Amazing! I visited in South Africa. This is very beautiful country. There are many interested points and places to visit. I want to share some places with you; Cape Town, Johannes, Durban, Pretoria Soweto, Knyasna Stellenbosch. I recommend you must visit this country.

mary45

Postby mary45 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Its really very much enjoyable things traveling new places, watching new environment, new people. loved it! Great job buddy!
http://www.urbangekodesign.com/

Shina

Postby Shina » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:22 am

Guys, I must say that interesting conversation is running here by all of you guys which is praisable. I am also a traveler and very passionate about it. It si my most loving hobby and I'm so crazy for it. It is my dream to explore all the spectacular places in the world as it appeals me a lot. I have visited many of them like London, USA, Paris and Canda.

mybiz205

Postby mybiz205 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:41 pm

I am from small town Bharmour in Himachal Pradesh, India. No doubt visiting different places and countries gives you exposure to different cultures, traditions and lifestyles as well as it also develops better understanding of life. Visiting France, Spain, Germany and Netherlands was really overwhelming experience for me. I would like to suggest if you ever visit India then Dharamshala, Mcleodganj, Dalhosuie, Chamba and Bharmour are the destination swhich you would love in Himalayas.
Bharmour View

zinie1809

Postby zinie1809 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Hey there,

Yes, you are absolutely right! I have too many hobbies but travelling is on the 1st number I also love traveling, and I wanna travel all over the world, especially I love to visit natural places. There are lots of benefits to traveling, You grab the knowledge, meet the different types of peoples and you can make friends across the globe, you discover the world's incredible cultural diversity, you will experience the places you never imagined existed, you will have incredible adventures, you might learn new languages and a lot more. I'll say this" traveling is the most beautiful part of your life. I can speak many more things on travel but I think it's enough to share my feelings.
Thanks!

Return to “General Discussions”