Best Place To Visit??/

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
naturelover24

Best Place To Visit??/

Postby naturelover24 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:16 pm

anyone have any favorite places to visit??

inspiredbychris

Re: Best Place To Visit??/

Postby inspiredbychris » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:36 pm

I loved Krakow, Poland but it might have only been because of the circumstances of the trip. It snowed the entire time I was there and was absolutely beautiful, the whole trip was amazing. But I'm not sure if I would enjoy it as much the second time around!

New Zealand, on the other hand, is incredible no matter when you go. Gorgeous scenery, friendly people, rich history.... and lots of Lord of the Rings info ;)

CNUanMan

Postby CNUanMan » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:22 pm

I intend to return to Zion in Utah. It was probably the most beautiful place I've seen so far.

JesusIsLove777

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:34 pm

never been to poland ,new zealand or utah... but all sound so amazing, especially new Zealand and Utah! :D

Lira

Postby Lira » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:19 pm

My favorite place is probably Olaikuda. It's a small isolated village in India (southeast). People there are living in small huts, making great tea all the time. It's not a touristic place, so they are really happy when they see foreigners. They are simple people with big hearts. Of course nature there is awesome; it's close to the sea and it looks just stunning. It's a place where everything seems so easy.

And I loved the village Spiš in Slovakia. It's soooo green and there's amazing castle. I've been horse riding in green forests there. Perfect place, silence, nature.

JesusIsLove777

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 am

oh wow, slovakia and india sound so amazing!! :D

SatanIsGod

Postby SatanIsGod » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:30 am

I would like to visit Tunis, the most beautiful city on the Mediterranean founded on ancient city of Carthage. There I could learn about the traditional rituals and worship of Moloch and Baal Hammon.

jlawson

Postby jlawson » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:57 am

If you ever make it to the u.k try scotland and wales! superb to disappear into! plenty of open country and even hitching is welcomed without folk thinkin you are crazy. not as out there as some places but beautiful in their own way. :-)

freeeagle

Postby freeeagle » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 pm

if somebody wants to travel in europe, can use the interrail. you can stay at railstation and dont give money for sleep:) but certainly i choose australia it's my dream... one day i ll travel there with my tent:)

elizabeth35

Postby elizabeth35 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:30 am

India is famous for its foggy hill stations, captivating beaches, historical monuments, golden deserts, serene backwaters, pilgrimage sites, rich wildlife, and colourful fairs capture the heart of every tourist. Uttaranchal has the largest number of tourist destinations - this state is the source of the sacred Ganga river, high in the mountains, and the spiritual and physical life source of India. The northern part of Uttaranchal endowed with great mountains has a lot to offer to tourists. Tourist cannot miss this wonderful opportunity to explore and appreciate the beauty of Uttaranchal tourist places. The picturesque of the mountains, the snowflakes at the top of the mountain and the clean atmosphere around the area is simply the best sight for tourists on their vacation. Mussoorie, Nainital, Dehradun, Almora, Lansdowne and Chamba are the bewitching hill stations of Uttaranchal and the popular honeymoon destinations as well. Uttaranchal tourist places offer different adventures in northern part where there is glacier trekking, rafting, boating and skating. The state is also praised due to its popular shrines and pilgrim sites. Tourists in this area will have to visit some of the most cherished worship centers.

Return to “Travelling”