what killed him?

Here you can discuss anything relating to the movie Into The Wild
WbhsCrowe

Re: What Killed Him..?

Postby WbhsCrowe » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Kitz093 wrote:The true fact is that Chris McCandless ("Alex Supertramp") died from the poisonous plants that lead to starvation and other medical illnesses. He misread the book that he had on "Edible Plants" and didn't realizes that what he truely ate was indeed poisonous and lead him to symptoms including starvation and something with his blood stream, which lead him to his death.

You are right in my opinion Chris did in fact eat some poisonous berries that caused starvation and other medical problems with in his bloodstream. He died a long painful death and he suffered for a long time until his demise Chris was happy there's no doubt in my mind but he was also scared, scared of what death? I have no clue but in his journal he said he was scared.

thommy

Re: what killed him?

Postby thommy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:35 pm

I was thinking that Chris has died because he was stabbed by a deadly knife from a strangers who was normally an ex-convict. As an ex-convict usually carry weapons wherever he is as he is fear with an enemy to attack him suddenly behind his back.

АртемOn

Ремонт квартир, плитка, перед ключ! Екатеринбург!

Postby АртемOn » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:05 am

Отделка квартир, плитка,под ключ! БыстроМгновенно, качественно, не дорого!
Екатеринбург и округ! Звоните договоримся!
Сантехника-http://otdelka-burg.ru/index.php/santekhnika.html
www,otdelka-burg.ru Отделочники, плиточники!

thomasgottshall

Re: what killed him?

Postby thomasgottshall » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Everyone has different opinion on this. But, there may be the one which the writer convey the reason for the death of Chris. I think you had better get a book review from an expert who had been read the book a number of times.

I suggest a source, http://www.essayschief.com/service/More_Services/Book_Review_Report where you can get the book reviewed by expert writers.

Return to “Discussions on the Movie”