Best Place To Visit??/

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
benjifrank

Re: Best Place To Visit??/

Postby benjifrank » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 am

Actually I am a ski lover. I love this sport. Although I have visited almost all skiing town but my personal favorite is Nozawa Onsen. Best, cheap and enjoyable.

smith23

Postby smith23 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:24 am

The Istanbul is wonderful place to visit and enjoy sea. The lot of ports and sea view are very pleasant to watch.
<a href="www.m-tech.com.au/emergency/fire-hose-reels.php">Fire Hose Reels</a>

robertalexander

Postby robertalexander » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:46 am

India has a wide choice of the world’s most favorite destinations. The Leading destinations of India offering choices to discerning leisure traveler, heritage explorer, adventure traveler, honeymooner and more are available. A sightseeing tour of Madurai is the best option to relax and enjoy. Some of the well-known <a href="http://focuztours.com/destination/madurai-tourist-places.html">Madurai tourist places</a> are Mariamman Teppakulam, Thirupparankundram Temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace and Sri Meenakshi Temple.

carstenszpyramid

Postby carstenszpyramid » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:38 am

If you love adventure, then carstensz pyramid, one of the seven summit in the world is the travel destination. Its a very memorable place and i love to climb carstensz pyramid. Recently i have joined the International Expedition group at Carstensz-pyramid.com.

Laikka55

Postby Laikka55 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:21 am

Our world is full of wonders, nice and most attractive points of interest.I want to share the some world's famous places to visit there.If you will do your visit here then its beauty really attract and you will definitely repeat your visit here.
1-Paris
2-Barcelona
3-London
4-Maui
5-New York City
The question arise why are you move there then I will clear for you that the all above mention places have a historical places, landmark, museum, vibrant market, parks and garden, bridges lakes ,river and one of the most popular and stunning waterfalls .

Jasper

Postby Jasper » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:17 am

naturelover24! I have visited many places because I am a traveler. When I get a chance to visit a new place I don’t waste my time. I think it is a good hobby. Travelling enhance your experience. Generally I like all places but some are my most favorite. Venice, Norway, Turkey, India, Hawaii and London are my favorite places.

Kayleigh

Postby Kayleigh » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:58 am

According to me Alaska is one of the best places to visit for adventure lovers as well as for winter lovers. I visited this region many times and enjoy lots of activities like cruising. Mendenhall Glacier and Kenai Fjords National Park are one of my favorite places of this region.

Chloe

Postby Chloe » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Well! According to my knowledge New Zealand is the very beautiful Country. Many interesting points in this region. This is the best place to visit. There are many Destinations is this country. I want to tell you some important places. Auckland Queenstown Christchu, Wellington Rotorua.I will never forget this visit. I wish again and again visit these Destinations. I suggested you New Zealand are the best place to visit.

Chloe

Postby Chloe » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Well! According to my knowledge New Zealand is the very beautiful Country. Many interesting points in this region. This is the best place to visit. There are many Destinations is this country. I want to tell you some important places. Auckland Queenstown Christchu, Wellington Rotorua.I will never forget this visit. I wish again and again visit these Destinations. I suggested you New Zealand are the best place to visit.

Chloe

Postby Chloe » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 am

Well! France is very beautiful country. I missed all these nice places. I have spent the last year in this region. A few days ago I moved along to London, but France is still in my mind. I want to share some famous places. Paris, Nice, Tours, Marseille, Bordeaux, Cannes, Avignon, Biarritz. I wish to visit it again and see all the beautiful places. I suggested you France are the best place to visit

Return to “Travelling”