Conformity Destroys So Many..

General discussions relating to the story.
Jesus_Loving_Hippie

Conformity Destroys So Many..

Postby Jesus_Loving_Hippie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:05 am

It is a topic so overlooked by people these days. This world enslaves so many people and makes so many people ignorant.

I was once this way, until 2 years ago I decided to reflect on my life, why we exist, and what my true identity is.

This path of discovery led me to the Creator (Jesus Christ) and led me to the child I once was. The freedom I had as a boy. The innocence, wild fiery passion, curiosity, creativity, and so on. I'm only 23 but I truly believe the older generations can learn a whole lot from children. They are so beautiful and love without question. They are selfless, meek, and unblemished by this evil world system.

I see it everyday, and it is so sad to see those around me let themselves die. People are being reduced to robots and nobodies doing anything about it. I guess I just wanted to share this with you, but true individuality exists in everyone, it just has to be tapped in to!

Chris McCandless started this path of rebirth in my life, which I am so thankful for. He and I are alike in too many ways.

Anyways stay encouraged and know that God made YOU to be a one of a kind and that He is so passionately in love with you and He is dying to best friends with YOU! :)

Kaseyv

Re: Conformity Destroys So Many..

Postby Kaseyv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Conformity is a nescessary evil in our world today. Although most look at being a conformist as a negative personality trait, it really could be looked at as positive as well. We, as people, conform in several ways. Most people have a desire to be accepted by other people, this is the negative view of conforming, for it is believed that each individual should be themself and not try to conform to others. On the other hand, there are ways we conform, such as following the rules of society, and keeping our personal hygiene up to the standards of the public, which would be positive forms of conformity. Chris McCandless did not want to conform to the world anymore, when he really should have. He was missing elements of hygiene and cleanliness on his adventure, as well as breaking laws and standards set fourth for the benefit of the public by the government. Chris believed he was just doing what he wanted to be free, when in reality, conforming would have been in his best interest. Although conformity is looked at by most as a bad thing, it is truely nescessary to have some forms of conformity in society in order for us all to get along.

Gleedaniel13

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 am

It is a topic so overlooked by people these days. This world enslaves so many people and makes so many people ignorant.

I was once this way, until 2 years ago I decided to reflect on my life, why we exist, and what my true identity is.

This path of discovery led me to the Creator (Jesus Christ) and led me to the child I once was. The freedom I had as a boy. The innocence, wild fiery passion, curiosity, creativity, and so on. I'm only 23 but I truly believe the older generations can learn a whole lot from children. They are so beautiful and love without question. They are selfless, meek, and unblemished by this evil world system.

I see it everyday, and it is so sad to see those around me let themselves die. People are being reduced to robots and nobodies doing anything about it. I guess I just wanted to share this with you, but true individuality exists in everyone, it just has to be tapped in to!

Chris McCandless started this path of rebirth in my life, which I am so thankful for. He and I are alike in too many ways.

Anyways stay encouraged and know that God made YOU to be a one of a kind and that He is so passionately in love with you and He is dying to best friends with YOU!

This is always happen to me thinking of what life will be in this world. There are different theories and ideas that will come on our ind and sometimes we become emotional for this ideas. Nice one for sharing it and nice knowing that I am not alone experiencing it.
Web Design Integration

WbhsPYang

Postby WbhsPYang » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Kaseyv wrote:Conformity is a nescessary evil in our world today. Although most look at being a conformist as a negative personality trait, it really could be looked at as positive as well. We, as people, conform in several ways. Most people have a desire to be accepted by other people, this is the negative view of conforming, for it is believed that each individual should be themself and not try to conform to others. On the other hand, there are ways we conform, such as following the rules of society, and keeping our personal hygiene up to the standards of the public, which would be positive forms of conformity. Chris McCandless did not want to conform to the world anymore, when he really should have. He was missing elements of hygiene and cleanliness on his adventure, as well as breaking laws and standards set fourth for the benefit of the public by the government. Chris believed he was just doing what he wanted to be free, when in reality, conforming would have been in his best interest. Although conformity is looked at by most as a bad thing, it is truely nescessary to have some forms of conformity in society in order for us all to get along.

People have their own ways of thinking in the way of life. Some have different religious beliefs and some don't. Yes most people have the desire to be accepted by other people, but what about the rest? what will they do if they do not want to be claimed or accepted? Society itself want's to be accepted into peoples hands, yet some don't even care about it. People have their own minds, they think differently, so why would one want to be accepted by other people if the two of them don't have the same perspective point of view?

Elenochkafogueddy

Conformity Destroys So Many

Postby Elenochkafogueddy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:56 pm

How many minis do you own in total?
Дивергент глава 3 За стеной (2016) http://vk.cc/4T0qGq

Return to “General Discussions”