Original 20/20 Show Featuring Chris

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
PasoPedro

Original 20/20 Show Featuring Chris

Postby PasoPedro » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:54 am

Here is a link to the original, rare 20/20 show featuring Chris' story. It's nicely produced, as you would expect from 20/20, but of course some of the content and information is not entirely correct. Most, if not all of us, here will notice some of the details are generalized, modified, or simply not mentioned at all. It certainly is difficult to demonstrate the full breath and depth of Christopher's life in only a few minutes expecting to totally capture the essence of his story and spirit, is unrealistic, so it is understandable that certain facts are omitted. Barring that in mind helps to keep this rendition within the proper perspective. Hope you enjoy this as much as I have. :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZaRxPsk_M0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4ZaRxPsk_M0
"Our destinies are the culmination of all the choices we've made along the way, which is why it's imperative to listen hard to your inner voice when it speaks up. Don't let anyone else's noise drown it out." -Megan McCaffarty

JuliaMsk

Re: Original 20/20 Show Featuring Chris

Postby JuliaMsk » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Thank you for the link! its a really good video, there were a couple of pictures that i hadn't seen before and... dont want to spoil the surprise for those who haven't watched, so no more comments))

PasoPedro

Postby PasoPedro » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:22 am

You are most welcome, Julia! Glad you enjoyed it. Yes, I too noticed there were a couple new pictures in there. I hope those pictures are featured in the book "Back to The Wild" and it's documentary.
"Our destinies are the culmination of all the choices we've made along the way, which is why it's imperative to listen hard to your inner voice when it speaks up. Don't let anyone else's noise drown it out." -Megan McCaffarty

GoNorth

Postby GoNorth » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 am

Now this is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing the link! :D

Return to “Discussions on Chris”