Join me on the next great adventure!

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
melomelohohoho

Join me on the next great adventure!

Postby melomelohohoho » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:08 pm

I just watched into the wild yesterday, I was expecting it to be another cheesy travelling film with amazing scenery but it was deeply inspirational. I want to embark on an adventure, not necessarily climbing mount everest which has a 5% mortality or so, I have my eyes set on the Pacific Crest Trail or something like that. I'm from Hong Kong and a girl and I don't think I know anyone who will give up 4 months or so of their life just to hike, does anyone want to join me? I'm also a filmmaker so I'd love to capture all the spectacular scenery on my way. It'd be a heck of a trip :)

ChadSupertramp

Re: Join me on the next great adventure!

Postby ChadSupertramp » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 pm

I would love to join but unfortunately don't have the resources to get to there, I hope you have a great trip though. I am going on my journey at the end of the year, me and my friend. I had to reschedule my timing because I was a bit hesitant to go at it alone but now that I've found someone to go with me I can't wait to start I plan on hiking and climbing many mountains. :)

Darzweb74

Join me on the next great adventure

Postby Darzweb74 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi everybody,
Just want to wish all russian fans a great time at the concerts of Patricia the next few weeks
I wish I could be there.
Let me know how it was, ok?

Johanna
Муж нашей училки нашел очередную невесту, не забывая о своих интересах.

AlisaNum

Join me on the next great adventure

Postby AlisaNum » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:44 am

Hi all;

I had a great time cruising Bass Strait early this year. And SWMBO, without any prompting, has already assumed I will be going again next summer. So I am planning another foray, and invite any THers with suitable skills and craft to join me for some or all of the journey. At this stage, I hope to go for 3 - 4 weeks in February/March. Other than that, totally open for discussion.

Cheers, Graeme

Return to “Travelling”