Planning on hitting the road soon, anyone interested?

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
ChadSupertramp

Planning on hitting the road soon, anyone interested?

Postby ChadSupertramp » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi there, I am planning on making the road my home just like Chris did, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me? I live in South Africa, Cape Town, to be precise. Please feel free to message me. I would like it if someone could join me!

melomelohohoho

Re: Planning on hitting the road soon, anyone interested?

Postby melomelohohoho » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:18 am

me!!! I just watched the movie just yesterday literally and I am so inspired. I can't stop thinking about the story and want to adventure so badly. just graduated from highschool and have a whole life ahead of me to explore! I'm from Hong Kong btw tell me about where you wanna go :D

ChadSupertramp

Re: Planning on hitting the road soon, anyone interested?

Postby ChadSupertramp » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:32 am

Hey, I'm first planning on going to the Drakensberg Mountains. It is located in Durban, South Africa, and it's full of wild life and beautiful scenery. I think I'm gonna stay there for a few months, find my bearing and then see where my next journey will take me. Where do you plan on going? Chris McCandless is my idol and I have so much respect for what he stood for and his Philosophy on life. He's story has had a very positive impact on my life thus far.
'

Mikako

Planning on hitting the road soon anyone interested

Postby Mikako » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:37 am

I am planning on riding from Bowie, Tx to the KTM rally in Taos, NM. I would like to meet up and ride with others. The rally is September 19-21 and should be some really good riding.

Servicenwy

Planning on hitting the road soon anyone interested

Postby Servicenwy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:46 am

Hi Joanne
I have just arrived in New Zealand and this seems perfect Would love to know if you are still planning this

Return to “Travelling”