What are some beautiful places to visit in America?

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
WbhsCrowe

What are some beautiful places to visit in America?

Postby WbhsCrowe » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:43 pm

I want to travel and I would like to know what are some beautiful places to go in America or around the world any suggestions?

bones

Re: What are some beautiful places to visit in America?

Postby bones » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:45 am

Pretty much all of America is beautiful, except maybe the flat parts of the Midwest. If I could go to one state though, it would probably be Colorado. Same thing with the rest of the world, its all beautiful, but I would go to the mountains in China. Some of them have a really unique look. Thats nature though, theres also really cool cities.

Laikka55

Postby Laikka55 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:35 am

I want to share the top ten beautiful places that I used to visit in america.Do visit these places.
1.Colorado
2.Florida
3.Texas
4.Louisana
5.Arizona
6.New York
7.Illinois
8.Washington
9.California
10.Pennsylvania

Chloe

Postby Chloe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:52 am

Oh! I missed all these beautiful places in America. I have spent the last half-year in this region. A few days ago I moved along to London, but America is still in my mind. I want to share some famous places. Grand Canyon, Lanikai Beach, Florida, Japanese Gardens, Capitol Building. I wish to visit it again and see all the beautiful places.

Chloe

Postby Chloe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:52 am

Oh! I missed all these beautiful places in America. I have spent the last half-year in this region. A few days ago I moved along to London, but America is still in my mind. I want to share some famous places. Grand Canyon, Lanikai Beach, Florida, Japanese Gardens, Capitol Building. I wish to visit it again and see all the beautiful places.

Chloe

Postby Chloe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:54 am

Kayleigh

Postby Kayleigh » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:58 am

Chloe wrote:Oh! I missed all these beautiful places in America. I have spent the last half-year in this region. A few days ago I moved along to London, but America is still in my mind. I want to share some famous places. Grand Canyon, Lanikai Beach, Florida, Japanese Gardens, Capitol Building. I wish to visit it again and see all the beautiful places.

I must say Chloe you should visit these regions because these are amazing places of this continent and tourist traps of this region. I went there more than twice and ever time I had a great time with friends and family. Grand Canyon is one of the favorite places and the sunset view is fascinating for me to go there again and again.

johnreacher86

Postby johnreacher86 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:54 am

washington DC is a good place

joeswinn

Postby joeswinn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:11 am

YELLOW STONE NATIONAL PARK,WYOMING
MONTANA
ALASKA
GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK,ARIZONA
CRATER LAKE NATIONAL PARK,OREGON
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK,CALIFORNIA
college paper writing service (www.buyessays.us)

Return to “Travelling”