TRAVELLNG ON THE ROAD INTO THE WILD

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
jenny-intothewild

TRAVELLNG ON THE ROAD INTO THE WILD

Postby jenny-intothewild » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Hello, I know i'm young, 18years old actually and chris is such an inspiration to me and not many people i know have seen this film and i would love to do something like travelling on the road making it my home. Firstly, i want to go on the camino, the camino de santiago but only i want to start from the top of france and then walk all the way to the end of spain, no hitch hiking though. Then after that i'm going to walk/ hitch hike some of europe, living as a 'supertramp' like chris. From there i want to go to america and walk/ hitchhike that (thats if i make it) However, i'm saving money to help fulfil my dream because england isnt an easy place to get out of. After i have done this i hope to then write a book. Is anyone interested in knowing more? Maybe joining me in about 4 years? Just let me know if your interested, Thanks, Yours, jenny

a-h

Re: TRAVELLNG ON THE ROAD INTO THE WILD

Postby a-h » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:51 pm

jenny-intothewild wrote:Hello, I know i'm young, 18years old actually and chris is such an inspiration to me and not many people i know have seen this film and i would love to do something like travelling on the road making it my home. Firstly, i want to go on the camino, the camino de santiago but only i want to start from the top of france and then walk all the way to the end of spain, no hitch hiking though. Then after that i'm going to walk/ hitch hike some of europe, living as a 'supertramp' like chris. From there i want to go to america and walk/ hitchhike that (thats if i make it) However, i'm saving money to help fulfil my dream because england isnt an easy place to get out of. After i have done this i hope to then write a book. Is anyone interested in knowing more? Maybe joining me in about 4 years? Just let me know if your interested, Thanks, Yours, jenny

Like I said in the comment before, I'd like to hear more about your plan and just talk to somebody who shares the same view of life. My email: liveillusions@hotmail.com!

amelia

Re: TRAVELLNG ON THE ROAD INTO THE WILD

Postby amelia » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:04 am

Jenny, I think you should get yourself a concealed gun if you are serious about this. Maybe a glock or something small and easy to use. I am a 24 year old female. Kind of a rambler. I've been all over the US, China, Hong Kong, and other places. I was really really close to being kidnapped one time down South. God only knows how I got away. Definitely get some way of protecting yourself. And maybe utilize couchsurfing.org or find some good connections.

Return to “Travelling”