Retrace His Footsteps

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
allergic-to-society

Retrace His Footsteps

Postby allergic-to-society » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:38 am

Anyone want to retrace Chris' footsteps this summer??

I would love to live off the land, go on my own journey and discover my own path sometime...
But first, I would like to retrace Chris' steps and visit the places he visited and maybe even meet some the people he met. Las Vegas, to Lake Mead, Salton City, Slab City, Carthage, to Alaska, ect... then of course the bus..? Then, in honor of him... find our own way back home, the way he would have. I plan on going this summer and invite anyone who would be interested in joining...

bones

Re: Retrace His Footsteps

Postby bones » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:08 pm

I'm planning a trip this summer too, I just don't know where I want to go yet. I would either go north to Canada or out west. [I live in the northeast] I want to visit some of the places Chris went, the Salton Sea and the Gulf of California sound really cool, but there's so many places to go....but that's the best part! We are free to go where we want.

allergic-to-society

Re: Retrace His Footsteps

Postby allergic-to-society » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 pm

That's what I would like to do as well. I live only 35 miles away from Salton City and have been there a couple times. As boring and ghost town like, the town is... it has such character. =) But i would really just love to take off for awhile... live and experience new places and meet new people. Get out of my element and comfort zone. So lets go. lol

Return to “Travelling”