Anyone Interested?

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
thatonegirl123

Anyone Interested?

Postby thatonegirl123 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 pm

The last entry i made, stated that I'm not positive I can make this journey because fact I am only 21 years old and female. Anyone around this age (male of female) interested in joining me on a journey? haha. Of course get to know each other before we head out. But maybe someone who also doesn't feel completely comfortable about going alone either...? Let me know! =)

goombla

Re: Anyone Interested?

Postby goombla » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 am

I would be interested depending on the place and time!

triptoalaska2013

Postby triptoalaska2013 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 pm

hey goombla,

are you still interested in going to the bus? please contact me, if so!!

v.ferner@gmail.com (female, 20)

benjifrank

Postby benjifrank » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:47 am

Hey please share your photos and experience of the trip. I am also planing to go the same location.

Arthandril

Postby Arthandril » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:25 pm

My friend and I are doing what Chris did, only on a much bigger scale! I know this post is old but if you're still having the same dream feel free to send me a message on Imolox-ell@hotmail.com and I would be happy to respond. I don't want to brag about it here out in the open forums so if you are interested feel free to send me a message when or if you want.

-Follow you're dreams to the very end-
Kind regards, Arthandril

Ardhrandir

Postby Ardhrandir » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I'd like to add to Arthandril's message that I'm the friend in question.
If you're even remotely interested in what we are planning, we are more than willing to discuss what we have planned.
Friend me if you do and I'll send my e-mail adress.

All the best

Ardhrandir
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”Mark Twain

Kayleigh

Postby Kayleigh » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:40 am

thatonegirl123 wrote:The last entry i made, stated that I'm not positive I can make this journey because fact I am only 21 years old and female. Anyone around this age (male of female) interested in joining me on a journey? haha. Of course get to know each other before we head out. But maybe someone who also doesn't feel completely comfortable about going alone either...? Let me know! =)

Often I have to go for outdoors for meetings and sometime I went with my family for having a good time with them. To going alone is rare chances. I am feeling comfortable with my family and not interested to go with strangers. What will you say is this a safe way to go with someone else who knows you just by the name of or on your description?

Servicenwy

Anyone Interested

Postby Servicenwy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Ive recently moved to Warwick county for studies. I like to ride, anyone interested to lift me?

Subbotaisows

Anyone Interested

Postby Subbotaisows » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Ive got a large heavy duty trailer which I no longer need, need rid of it asap, anyone interested?

Return to “Travelling”