second time traveller

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
midnightrider

second time traveller

Postby midnightrider » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

my name is deven. im 25 years old. from ohio. ive wanted out since i was eight years old. my first adventure was last summer. i sold all my worldly possessions and hopped on a greyhound bus and went for it. i was planning on not coming back and just travelling around the west coast for good. i did some research before i left and found a place called prescott, arizona. i loved it there, it was amazing. the people, the wilderness, the freedom. it was everything i could want and more. but to make a long story short. i was biking back and forth from my campsite to town and a week in i got hit by a car and broke my collarbone. i stuck it out for another 3 weeks and i was still completely happy but as much as i didnt want to i had to go back home and get healed. so here i am a year later and have been itching to get back out on the road. i was hoping if anyone has been anywhere or knows of anywhere interesting to go. i wanna go back to the west coast and was thinking about slab city in california but like chris i want my home to be the road so i wanna see everything possible. im not what you would call a hippie but i love the lifestyle so anywhere like that really interest me. and if anyones reading this that wants to travel and hasnt just do it you wont regret it. i lost everything when i left and im doing it again so its definitely worth it. i would love to hear anyone elses story to suggestions for my new journey. im leaving in a week or so im up for anything. thanks

Return to “Travelling”