Traveling Advice??

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
freeSpirit

Traveling Advice??

Postby freeSpirit » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:57 am

okay, i'm in college now but when i get out, i plan on doing a lot of traveling, as much as i can!

hitchhiking, train hopping, driving, flying, ANYTHING!

however, what would you recommend i take?

aside from clothing/money, would i just need a backpack, food, tent, sleeping bag??

or is that too much? too little?

goombla

Re: Traveling Advice??

Postby goombla » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:00 am

I have over 30 items lol! But I think that's a bit much... When do u get out of college?

sicily4u

Postby sicily4u » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:52 am

Travelling is best for acquiring knowledge and to know about different places and their culture. But traveling to unfamiliar destinations can bring you some sorts of troubles like: robbery, rape or murder. Therefore before traveling you need to prepare properly. Stay with your luggage until the luggage is checked. Carry important documents like: photocopy, passports with you. If traveling with children, bring along an updated photograph of each child in the event that you become separated from them. Make sure that your prescription medicines are filled properly and labeled accurately.
http://www.sicily4u.co.uk/

Kayleigh

Postby Kayleigh » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:40 am

sicily4u! your shared post is very informative for all travelers who love to explore the different regions. I am also a traveler and often travel to all around the world due to my official work. I must say you are absolutely right we should prepare our plan properly before going to anywhere and carry our important documents with us.

EllieHowarth

Postby EllieHowarth » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:05 pm

In addition to the usual online airline searches i.e. Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz etc, check the sites of budget airlines such as Frontier and Southwest.

Kayleigh

Postby Kayleigh » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:30 am

EllieHowarth wrote:In addition to the usual online airline searches i.e. Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz etc, check the sites of budget airlines such as Frontier and Southwest.

You are absolutely right EllieHowarth! Expedia is the right option to select an airline searches and detail information about them. I often use it but I never use the Travelocity and Orbitz. Now I have noted these names and will check these too before taking any decision.

Return to “Travelling”