Best Place To Visit??/

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
EllieHowarth

Re: Best Place To Visit??/

Postby EllieHowarth » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:06 pm

If renting a car is more your style you might consider booking it through the same agency you booked your flight and hotel with because often you will get a discount.

Kayleigh

Postby Kayleigh » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:43 am

Chloe wrote:Well! France is very beautiful country. I missed all these nice places. I have spent the last year in this region. A few days ago I moved along to London, but France is still in my mind. I want to share some famous places. Paris, Nice, Tours, Marseille, Bordeaux, Cannes, Avignon, Biarritz. I wish to visit it again and see all the beautiful places. I suggested you France are the best place to visit

No doubt France is a beautiful place and offer lots of amazing attractions for tourists. I went there long time ago with my family and enjoy some time on French Riviera,Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris. Disneyland Paris is one to the best places of my younger brother and these days he is interesting to go there again.

Darzweb74

Best Place To Visit /

Postby Darzweb74 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:32 am

Which state among the ff these are my top choices do you think is the best place to start a business:

-Georgia
-DC
-LA
-Texas
-Florida

Thanks
Муж нашей училки нашел очередную невесту, не забывая о своих интересах.

Snow Princess♥

Postby Snow Princess♥ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:19 am

Niagara Falls
Taj Mahal
London Eye
The Eiffel Tower
Banff National Park
Grand canyon
These are the top places to visit in India.

libertytravelin

Postby libertytravelin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:43 am

The Rock garden is also known by the name Nek Chand’s Rock Garden after its founder. Nek Chand was a former government official who started cultivating this garden secretly in his spare time. He kept it hidden from the government authorities for 18 years, till 1975. The garden features several interlinked causeways that run along the waterfalls of the Sukhna Lake and is landscaped with pottery and sculptures of dancers, animals and musicians.

thesufiwithin

Postby thesufiwithin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:45 am

the only place i would love to travel is alaska, its the dream destination for all trekkers, because of the great Christopher McCandless Bus 142, he has shown a new way of living to all the backpackers, i have even written a blog on him https://thesufiwithin.com/articles/christopher-mccandless-death-quotes-into-the-wild-bus-142 .

Return to “Travelling”