So how many people have done RADICAL Traveling??

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
naturelover24

So how many people have done RADICAL Traveling??

Postby naturelover24 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:55 am

Im 20, and this movie IS LIFE!... for me at least haha. i am living at home now and have yet to travel but am gearing up soon to go somewhere! How about you all, have you done anything similar to Chris??; travelin' cheap, hitchhiking, train-hoppin', working for food, enjoying true FREEDOM?? Love y'all! :)

tove

Re: So how many people have done RADICAL Traveling??

Postby tove » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:21 pm

I spent 6 months in california (I live in sweden..) just hitchhiking, busking and travelling around. It was by far the best time I have ever had.
what's said in a whisper won't survive in the roar.

naturelover24

Postby naturelover24 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:18 pm

awesome man! so where did you sleep??

tove

Postby tove » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Spent a lot of time in Slab city (as seen in itw). Otherwise just wherever. peoples garage floors, beaches, cars, random bushes. Met alot of caring people who offered to help us out (me and my friend). dunno how much our female features played in on that but we crashed everywhere from gated community mansions to college dorms and suburbian family homes.
what's said in a whisper won't survive in the roar.

naturelover24

Postby naturelover24 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 pm

thats so legit! Slab City seems like such a welcoming place! :) was it as cool as the movie made it out to be?? did you ever go to Salvation Mountain to see that awesome Jesus Lover??

katy24

Postby katy24 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Travelled for 5 months round the world, wasn't the way in which Chris did it (had the luxury of hostels) but it was still amazing....everyone should see South America, stunning!

JesusIsLove777

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:51 am

very cool katy24, south america sounds amazing! where did you go? do you live around south america??

jlawson

Postby jlawson » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:06 am

Travelled the uk scotland and wales were great, alot of hitching, walking, mostly camped wild but so many people willing to offer a hot meal etc! restored my faith in human nature!

Damiano

Postby Damiano » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm planing to travel around South America for about half a year (I'm from Europe). If someone have been there I would be thankful for any advices. I'm going to hitch-hiking and sleep in a tent and use money only to buy food and stuff like that (no hostels or buses).
“Reality can destroy the dream. Why shouldn't the dream destroy reality?” George Moore

Return to “Travelling”