My First Alaska Trip

Use this forum to chat about anything to do with travelling.
railkingsupertramp

My First Alaska Trip

Postby railkingsupertramp » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi all, Alaska has been place ive always wanted to visit, im heading over there in august this year from Australia, im looking to see the bus out at stampede trail but am not the sort to venture out by myself.. Does anyone know of anyone that does private tours or a heli tour for the day?

Thanks Troy

Shina

Re: My First Alaska Trip

Postby Shina » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:39 am

Alaska looks really a cool place for travelers but unfortunately, I have never gotten a chance to explore this beautiful destination in my life till yet. After reading your post, I am feeling interest in it and thinking to be there in my life as soon as possible. I am hopeful that I will spend there good fun time during my visit.

Kayleigh

Postby Kayleigh » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:59 am

You are right buddy Alaska is really a cool region to have fun and I had great fun there. I love this region due to its cold weather and ice everywhere that seems attractive to me and always grab my attention toward this region. Last time when I was there it was top cold weather and difficult to bear it but it was great adventure for me.

Snow Princess♥

Postby Snow Princess♥ » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:38 am

Well Guys, I want to know some images of Alaska attractions. I never visited this city in my life. After reading all posts, I can see that it is truly wonderful and lovely destination to see. I would like to explore the beauty of Alaska. I hope members will reply me soon. I am very curious to know about it.

Albern

Postby Albern » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:59 am

Here I am going to share some images of Alaska attractions which I have captured few times ago during my tours.
I hope buddy you would like them.

Servicenwy

View first unread post

Postby Servicenwy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:33 am

If you look at the title of the thread, there is a small arrow in a box facing down that takes you to the first new post in the thread.

Subbotaisows

My First Alaska Trip

Postby Subbotaisows » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:25 pm

This is my first venture to Spa having been to Silverstone and Monza.

Im heading to Brussels on the Saturday, and will be training it....getting the first train around 6am to Verviers Central.
The bus routes 294 and 395 go to the circuit.

Does anyone know what the bus service is like getting back to Verviers or Spa train Station?
Thanks in advance

Jackson

Postby Jackson » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:42 am

Alaska is the best place for me and this is my favorite place for taking tours, Actually, this place very pleasant and filled with attractive views, i am going to share this place attractive places names.
Denali National Park.
Tracy Arm Fjord.
Alaska Highway.
Inside Passage.

Snow Princess♥

Postby Snow Princess♥ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:58 am

I WOULD say, everyone, shares such a massive stuff here that would be really useful for everyone, for me who never visited Alaska. This is such a beautiful place and everyone should take a visit there once in their life.

Return to “Travelling”