Looking for French people doing the trip / TF1 reportage

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
Melodyreporter

Looking for French people doing the trip / TF1 reportage

Postby Melodyreporter » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Hello everybody,

You speak french ? You are about to do the trip to the bus 142 ? I am looking for you :)
I am a french tv journalist working for TF1 reportages and we are planning to do a story about french people walking in the steps of Chris Mc Candless. The idea would be to follow you in your physical and moral adventure to understand why you do it and discover the road with you. If you are interested to share this with us please answer this post or e-mail me at melody.locard@yahoo.fr

Thank you very much.

//

Bonjour à tous,

Tu parles français et prévois de partir sur la route du bus 142 ? Tu es la personne que je recherche !
Je suis journaliste pour l'émission de grands reportages sur TF1 et travaille en ce moment sur un sujet à propos des français qui partent sur les traces de Chris Mc Candless. L'idée serait de suivre une personne ou un groupe de personnes dans leur aventure jusqu'au bus. Si vous connaissez quelqu'un qui prévoit partir en Alaska entre maintenant (mars) et la fin 2015, merci de me tenir informée. Je vous remercie d'avance de votre réponse sur ce forum ou par mail à melody.locard@yahoo.fr

Merci beaucoup d'avance !

MaxFondus

Re: Looking for French people doing the trip / TF1 reportage

Postby MaxFondus » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:26 am

Salut, je t'ai envoye un mail car nous y allons avec mes amis du 1 au 4 aout 2015. Si ca peut t' interesser...

MaxFondus

Re: Looking for French people doing the trip / TF1 reportage

Postby MaxFondus » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:26 am

Salut on est 8 francais a le faire du 1 au 4 aout 2015. Je t ai envoye un mail et on serait interesse de participer

Return to “The Magic Bus”