Has the Magic bus been moved

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
freehugscapetown

Postby freehugscapetown » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:43 am

Someone recently told me the Magic bus is going to be moved within the next 3 months and there's a petition out. I also see someone posted in the forum 9 April 2014 that the bus was moved, but there's a post in May this year that his sister hiked with a group to the bus? Is the bus still on the stampede trail in the original location? Are there plans of moving it?

Thank You Kindly,

erikhalfacre

Re: Has the Magic bus been moved

Postby erikhalfacre » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:24 am

This rumor pops up quite frequently. The bus has not been moved. There are no current plans that I, or anyone I'm in contact with, are aware of to move the bus at this time. If that changes I'll be making as much noise about it as I can.
Erik Halfacre - Moderator
info@pathfinderalaska.com
http://www.stampedetrail.info

freehugscapetown

Re: Has the Magic bus been moved

Postby freehugscapetown » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:29 am

Thank you for your reply. A Girl I met recently seemed very serious about the fact that the bus will be moved within the next 3 months and all her friends are busy with petitions on the matter, but I never got any links from her unfortunately. So far my searches online haven't brought up any results on this matter either,

Elenochkafogueddy

Postby Elenochkafogueddy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:41 pm

...sigh...

I need some women input on this thread, if any of you out there have the energy for it...
Дивергент глава 3 За стеной (2016) http://vk.cc/4T0qGq

Georgehic

Postby Georgehic » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:06 am

I cant find it in the "get paid to" section. It has been listed there for years and always paid. Has it been moved or am I just overlooking it?

Return to “The Magic Bus”