Concervation of The Bus

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
liqhwaza

Concervation of The Bus

Postby liqhwaza » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:36 am

We believe that the bus is an inspiring momento for all who have read the book or watched the movie or have an actual relationship with McCandless. Items stolen from the bus should be returned because the bus is national property and it is illegal to vandalize or damage the bus in any way. Thus presenting the need for a security blanket for the bus. In conclusion a petition should surely be signed

Erinrh0504

Re: Concervation of The Bus

Postby Erinrh0504 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 am

Totally agree...that bus is a symbol of the simple pleasures that can be found in the wild....the fact that people would remove items from it is akin to grave robbing...it makes me sick...my aunt lives in Palmer, Alaska
, hoping to go this summer and hike to the magic bus!!!! :)

Hihellosamm

Postby Hihellosamm » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:25 pm

I agree the things stolen on the bus is not right at all. The things stolen should be returned for not the fact that its Illegal but for the fact to just respect Chris and his family. The family doesn't have much left of Chris and what's on that bus is what's left of his

1steditioncharizard

Postby 1steditioncharizard » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:26 am

I'am one of the people responsible for taking 1 of Chris's personal belongings. I didn't do it for a keep sake or anything, I did it because it was in a pile of trash on the ground underneath the dresser. It was broken and missing a piece broken from it. I'm glad i took it so it could be preserved from future damage and being lost forever. I couldn't believe my eyes that some people would damage his personal stuff. If anybody knows how I can contact her that would be great.

urball

Concervation of The Bus

Postby urball » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:18 am

I saw in the paper that GCS is starting a new route. Are they finally replacing that run down bus with the "may pop" tires?

Очень интересный и красивый сайт
http://voltservice.cn.ua

Return to “The Magic Bus”