Bus 142 has been removed (?)

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
Lana_bo

Re: Bus 142 has been removed (?)

Postby Lana_bo » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey Stafford72 and Rapsurf1!
If you guys still want to hike to the magic bus this summer I would like to tag along. Looking for people who want to go there in august (any time from 5th till 29th is fine by me). Please let me know is anyone is interested :)

acdc86

Postby acdc86 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Hi all,

I'm also looking to hike to the magic bus sometime later this year. I'll email all those who have left their email addresses to see if we can get something organised. As the previous posted mentioned, it's 25 years this year when Chris parted this mortal coil.

Rocky

Postby Rocky » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Hey guys I'm a 20 year old traveller from Lithuania who's also looking for someone to group up to this trip, Im travelling to Alaska on 20th of May and will be staying in Girdwood (300miles from there), Im looking for someone to go see the real bus between 20th-30th of May so if you're interested add me on Facebook: Rokas Lenzbergas or email me:rokas.lenzbergas@gmail.com

natorbuh

Bus 142 has been removed

Postby natorbuh » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:04 am

Well this will not do...
Mara i hope you are well.

I have been informed the creature goes by the name.
Or... title the king of avonia.
Has this been mentioned before?

Would... Any one mind myself accompanying the rescue mission?
[url=http://www.betoline.ru/]Бетон

CastellanoBri

Postby CastellanoBri » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:05 am

Hi all!

My name is Bri, I am in Talkeetna for the summer and one of my huge goals has been to make it to the bus! I know it's super last-minute but I have tomorrow and Monday off, anyone want to come with me? If I can't find anyone to go with, I may reschedule and would love to meet up with someone else/others later on!

Hope your weekend is going well :)

CastellanoBri

Postby CastellanoBri » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:49 am

Hi all!

My name is Bri, I am in Talkeetna for the summer and one of my huge goals has been to make it to the bus! I know it's super last-minute but I have tomorrow and Monday off, anyone want to come with me? If I can't find anyone to go with, I may reschedule and would love to meet up with someone else/others later on!

Hope your weekend is going well :)

ALEXSUPERTRAMP

Postby ALEXSUPERTRAMP » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:08 am

Looking to find people to go to Bus 142 with. Don't know how many people still check this site, but, I need to go. I've told myself for too long that I'd make it but always procrastinate. Can't anymore. If anyone is still heading there and wants a buddy to tag along..let me know. I don't know the way but We'll get there somehow and some way. Email me at robertvasquez7@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Return to “The Magic Bus”