Magic Bus Traveler

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
thewalldivision

Magic Bus Traveler

Postby thewalldivision » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:07 pm

im going to visit the bus in august by myself.Do you believe that it would be a bad idea if i went by myself?

supertramp13

Re: Magic Bus Traveler

Postby supertramp13 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Hello,
my name Is Augustin, I'm french and I'm 20. I go to Alaska this summer during august and the second part of july. I'm going to work In a farm near anchorage august 10 through the end of august.
The story of Cristopher Mc Candless change my life ! Since I've seen the movie and read the book I want to go to Alaska and see the magic bus.
For monthes I'm looking for someone to go to the magic bus and I finally discovered the forum where you have posted your advertisement.
I have still nothing previous between middle july through august 10. So If you go to the bus during this period, could I come with you ?
My mail adress Is: augustin.lafond@yahoo.fr
Hopping an answer
Augustin
thewalldivision wrote:im going to visit the bus in august by myself.Do you believe that it would be a bad idea if i went by myself?

gquintela

Re: Magic Bus Traveler

Postby gquintela » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Hey Guys!

im also interested in visiting the Bus this July.
Im flying to Anchorage on July 7th and leaving on the 12th. Would any of these dates be good for anyone? I really wanna do it but like you guys, i dont have anyone that would come with me!

Anyone that would like to join me, gpcaquintela@hotmail.com
Thanks,

Lets go for it!
Cheers

Return to “The Magic Bus”