Chris Graffito in magic bus

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
celinexx

Chris Graffito in magic bus

Postby celinexx » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:04 am

Does anyone know if the graffito Chris wrote in the bus is still there? or has it faded or anything else?
I really am curious in knowing because I've watched videos of people in the bus who show all the graffito's on the walls of the bus, but i have never seen any graffito relating to Chris??

TrueNorth

Re: Chris Graffito in magic bus

Postby TrueNorth » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:04 am

Hey, I read somewhere that it has all faded. I am sure if his writing was still there it would be identified in the youtube videos of peoples visits to the bus. Maybe there is some writing somewhere? Lets go look for ourselves!

SteveSalmon

Re: Chris Graffito in magic bus

Postby SteveSalmon » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

There is an over abundance of sharpie sponsored writings all over the inside of the bus. It's hard to determine who the true author is for the most part. The challenge of authentication asked too much time from me while there. I was more moved by the fact that Carine's letter was still there in the suit case as well as Walt's. Before my hike I knew of the plaque that Chris' parents placed at the bus. I refused to read the words by way of my computer, instead, I saved the experience for when I could actually read the words for myself. I assumed it was placed on the outside of the bus, but instead it's located on the inside. I wont reveal the words, but, will instead encourage all those who have not been there yet to read them for yourself as I did.
You can cheat and find them on this world wide web but why would you want to. Go to the bus.
~Steve Salmon (July 2/3 2010)

Return to “The Magic Bus”