Companions wanted..

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
saturation64

Companions wanted..

Postby saturation64 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi
Im 47 and live in the UK. Ive done plenty of hiking in my time and outdoorsy stuff.I work as a Saturation diver and fly a plane so fit for my age and pass regular medicals, I would like to Visit No:142 and have been thinking of doing it alone,but concerned about the bears even though I would consider carrying a gun, noise form 2 or more people is better than one..lol literally ! So think it would be best to go with someone. Im not looking to join a large group,so Max of 4 would be ok,ideally 3 or 2 if you are experienced or have some idea. I am open to dates,but unsure as the best time to go. I work away for weeks but then get regular time off,so its easy for me to plan, so could work it to fit in with others maybe,
Reply if your interested or have a trip planned and looking for others.
Best Wishes
Steve

astropearl

Re: Companions wanted..

Postby astropearl » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi,
I am Petra from Munich, Germany and I am 44 years old.
I want to visit Bus 142 in August 2012 - but not going on foot! I will visit the bus by chartering a helicopter and here some informations:
That flight would be a special charter for $ 1.440 for the helicopter. The helicopter can hold up to 6 passengers, denpending on weight.
So with me I want 5 other peoples to make this trip then the price for one is $ 240.
Please answer at this page if you are interested.
Hopefully that we can make the flight on August, 18th (20th anniversary).

Greetings from Munich, Germany

Petra

dankosvk

Postby dankosvk » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi, am Daniel and I am visiting Alaska this September 2012. I definitely want to hike up to magic bus in order to experience real Alaskan wilderness and see a legendary place. I am 28 years old, physically well equipped and prepared. I am looking for a group of at least 2 persons or a guide for hire. If anyone will be available for these dates, please contact me on my email: dsimko@gmail.com. Thanks.
Dan

tramaun

Postby tramaun » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 am

astropearl wrote:Hi,
I am Petra from Munich, Germany and I am 44 years old.
I want to visit Bus 142 in August 2012 - but not going on foot! I will visit the bus by chartering a helicopter and here some informations:
That flight would be a special charter for $ 1.440 for the helicopter. The helicopter can hold up to 6 passengers, denpending on weight.
So with me I want 5 other peoples to make this trip then the price for one is $ 240.
Please answer at this page if you are interested.
Hopefully that we can make the flight on August, 18th (20th anniversary).

Greetings from Munich, Germany

Petra

Hi Petra, I'd like to receive more information about your helicopter trip. Where and when does the heli take off? Have you already found the other companions? Thank You.Stefano

Shlo

Postby Shlo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am

Hello!
I'll be in Fairbanks next week and I definitively want to go to the bus 142, either by foot or by helicopter...
Have you already made the trip? If not, let me know!
Laurene

triptoalaska2013

Postby triptoalaska2013 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:09 pm

saturation64 wrote:Hi
Im 47 and live in the UK. Ive done plenty of hiking in my time and outdoorsy stuff.I work as a Saturation diver and fly a plane so fit for my age and pass regular medicals, I would like to Visit No:142 and have been thinking of doing it alone,but concerned about the bears even though I would consider carrying a gun, noise form 2 or more people is better than one..lol literally ! So think it would be best to go with someone. Im not looking to join a large group,so Max of 4 would be ok,ideally 3 or 2 if you are experienced or have some idea. I am open to dates,but unsure as the best time to go. I work away for weeks but then get regular time off,so its easy for me to plan, so could work it to fit in with others maybe,
Reply if your interested or have a trip planned and looking for others.
Best Wishes
Steve

Hello Steve,

Did you already go to the bus? If so, would you like to go there a second time?
Please contact me! I would like to ask you some questions!

female, 20
v.ferner@gmail.com

Return to “The Magic Bus”