2012 Bus Trips

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
bradbenson

2012 Bus Trips

Postby bradbenson » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 am

If you're planning to visit the bus this year, drop me a line. I may be able to assist in any way you might need.
I'm a pilot, have a plane, and spend summers in Healy. I've been to the bus on foot, as far as the Tek many times on ATV, and over the bus and to the Stampede Trail and Stampede Mine many times by air. I also used to manage ('09-'10) the Jeep tour business that runs up and down the Stampede as far as about Mile 12. I've also flown into the airstrip at the Stampede mine many times...and would certainly be willing to take people out there...or any other truly remote places.
Brad
facebook.com/bjbenson
Image Image

erikhalfacre

Re: 2012 Bus Trips

Postby erikhalfacre » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Hey Brad,

If you have time, and wouldn't mind, give me a phone call (907)982-2221. I've got an idea that I'd like to run past you.
Erik Halfacre - Moderator
info@pathfinderalaska.com
http://www.stampedetrail.info

lachlanm

Postby lachlanm » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Brad,

My name is Lachlan and I'm from Sydney, Australia. I was interested in visiting the bus in mid-late September of this year when I'm over in the U.S. Naturally, our Aussie weather is a lot different to what Alaska experiences. As it's heading into your Winter then, is it a bad time to be attempting such a journey? I'd be by myself probably too (somewhat attempting a soul-searching expedition as Chris was doing), though with the chance I may have a mate with me.

Any information is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Lach

LindseyS

Postby LindseyS » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:29 pm

I wonder if there are some trips for November planned.
I'm going to have a small vacation, so I would like to travel.
Will be grateful for any info on the issue!

Return to “The Magic Bus”