Visit the Bus - September 2011

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
whoami

Visit the Bus - September 2011

Postby whoami » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Hey guys,

I'll be in California from August 31st to September 13th of this year (2011).
I'm planning my trip to the Magic Bus during this time. My schedule is pretty flexible, then I can get to Fairbanks anytime between these dates.

I'm just looking for someone to join the adventurous, since I wouldn't like to do it on my own. I'm a 24 years old guy really calm and peaceful. I don't care if you're a man, a girl, 20 years, 60 years... As long as you share the same wish to get to the bus you're more than invited to join me!

I'm not a first time adventurer, I've done a few trikes before and I'm planning the trip to the Magic Bus since 2009, so I have some knowledge of what to bring, what to expect, etc.

The day is coming, so please get back to me as soon as you read this message.
Take care!

Magic_Don

Re: Visit the Bus - September 2011

Postby Magic_Don » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 am

I would absolutely love to be able to do this. But, unfortunately I still live in fear of life, it would seem. Not quite ready to break the chains.

The worst part is, I live near LA, so I'm so on the way, hah. Good luck with the trip.
Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

abi89

Re: Visit the Bus - September 2011

Postby abi89 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:50 am

Hi there,

Did you end up visiting the bus? I've unbelievably only just seen the film and I'm a little obsessed with it now!

Abi

Return to “The Magic Bus”