Whats up at the Bus

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
ellisd

Whats up at the Bus

Postby ellisd » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Ok, some of you may or may not know that chris' parents went to the bus this past week. a few other board members and I found out the following: They went along with most member of the 'team' from the new book back to the wild. while up there, aaron dunlap suggested that the journals be pulled from the bus, which was done. one remains there still though, an unfilled journal. It was said the journals are to be scanned and put up on the internet, at what time, i have no idea. Just thought you all should know whats going on up there. also heres a link to a video from a south daktoa TV station doing a interview with Wayne on his recent trip to the bus..

http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=112855

The TV station may take the video down at anytime or move it to another URL so you might want to watch it incase it does get moved or deleted off the news site.
Last edited by ellisd on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

JesusIsLove777

Re: Whats up at the Bus

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm

wow dude, fuckin sweet find! God bless you for real brother :)

erikhalfacre

Postby erikhalfacre » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:10 pm

The video is pretty neat. You can really see the damage though just since I was out there last in 09. I can see the family's concern for the items that were in the bus. I mean if the last time they were there was 2006 (someone correct me if I'm wrong) then imagine what your reaction would be seeing the bus in that shape from when you were last there.
Erik Halfacre - Moderator
info@pathfinderalaska.com
http://www.stampedetrail.info

JesusIsLove777

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:13 pm

ya very true brother. so many toolbags have to fuck that landmark up. such losers, or even the empty selfish/greedy punks who feel they need to take "souvenirs", as the reporter said, to bring home and showoff to their buddies.

what they dont realize is that place is essentially Chris' grave. He died there and was there for a number of days... fuckin greedy kids.

anyways great post bro :)!

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 am

~SS
Last edited by SteveSalmon on Thu May 03, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

JesusIsLove777

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Yeah but im sure they all banded together to go check things out.. but i do see the irony on that :)

GoNorth

Postby GoNorth » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Thanks for the interesting link.

SteveSalmon wrote:Interesting. Wayne Westerberg and Jan Burres were among those to go with Chris' parents on their secret trip to the bus.

Right. And Carine was not, as it seems. Again. So it's all about this foundation stuff, I suppose.
The foundation guys do their own thing, Carine and the siblings take another path.

Return to “The Magic Bus”