Brent Anyone?

Here you can write about the bus, trips to the bus etc etc...
tessa

Brent Anyone?

Postby tessa » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:09 am

I visited the bus this past summer, and have never conversed with anyone else who has been out to it. A guy from Healy named Brent took me and my father out there; I don't believe Brent is making the trip again, but I know he has in the past. I am curious to see if anyone else who knows him is a member on here.

Tessa

SteveSalmon

Re: Brent Anyone?

Postby SteveSalmon » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 am

~SS
Last edited by SteveSalmon on Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

erikhalfacre

Postby erikhalfacre » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:42 am

I'm not Brent either... but... having been to the bus, would you be interested in getting your name on the list of folks who have been there at pathfinderalaska.com/stampedetrail/thelist.php ? Several of us here on this forum are there and we'd love to add you too if you want. Just email me a photo of you there (if you have one) your name, when you were there, and what country you hail from.
Erik Halfacre - Moderator
info@pathfinderalaska.com
http://www.stampedetrail.info

erikhalfacre

Postby erikhalfacre » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 am

Who knows... maybe Brent will see you there some day or vice versa.
Erik Halfacre - Moderator
info@pathfinderalaska.com
http://www.stampedetrail.info

tessa

Postby tessa » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 am

Erik - I would love nothing more than to be added to the list. I will get in contact with you via email soon. Thank you!

Also, as far as the rest...I must not have been very clear. I do have Brent's email and in fact saw him again this winter up in Healy (I made a two part Alaska trip: Summer and Winter). I only was wondering if anyone else had met him, or been taken to the bus by him. On my way out this summer I saw two young men from Canada hiking in...I am always wondering how everyone manages to make their way out there.

Tessa

tessa

Postby tessa » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:39 am

Steve - I was there right after you it seems. I was there July 18, 2010...the Teklanika got us on the way out, tipped our RTV right over.

Tessa

Return to “The Magic Bus”