Australian adventurers

General discussions relating to the story.
Iwilllivefree

Australian adventurers

Postby Iwilllivefree » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 am

Hey I have gotten most of my items an I plan to fully set off around Australia exploring living free would like to see if any1 else in Australia would like to meet up as I will be leaving in February and probably won't be on the Internet for a very long time and I would like to know if any1 would like to join me

ChadSupertramp

Re: Australian adventurers

Postby ChadSupertramp » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi iwilllivefree, I wish I was living in Australia, trust me I definitely would've taken you up on that offer. I live in South Africa and don't really have anyone to do such a journey with. It sucks! I wish I can meet people that will go on this adventure with me.

Kayleigh

Re: Australian adventurers

Postby Kayleigh » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:36 am

ChadSupertramp wrote:Hi iwilllivefree, I wish I was living in Australia, trust me I definitely would've taken you up on that offer. I live in South Africa and don't really have anyone to do such a journey with. It sucks! I wish I can meet people that will go on this adventure with me.

ChadSupertramp! If you wanted to go there then you should agree your fellow or friends to take him with you. Moreover, I think being solo traveler there is lots of things to do in Australia. I hope you will not disappoint?

TeresaRet

Australian adventurers

Postby TeresaRet » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:57 am

I am a recently qualified NZ Grade 2 Ag pilot.
I am interested to find out information on the Australian Ag industry situation for flying opportunities or companies worth contacting. Any information would be much appreciated.

natorbuh

Australian adventurers

Postby natorbuh » Sun May 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey all looking for a guide source that has good guide data for australian tv with series/episode numbers included for easy scrapping in xbmc. Any ideas? I am in Gympie Australia by the way cheers
[url=http://www.betoline.ru/]Бетон

Return to “General Discussions”