water out in the dessert..................

General discussions relating to the story.
TRjames

water out in the dessert..................

Postby TRjames » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:41 am

Hello all, I've watched the movie into the wild several times, I have noticed that Chris spends a lot of his time in the dessert far away from shops, How did he have enough water and were did he get his water from ??

cheers Tom.

Lost Soul

Re: water out in the dessert..................

Postby Lost Soul » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:25 pm

TRjames wrote:Hello all, I've watched the movie into the wild several times, I have noticed that Chris spends a lot of his time in the dessert far away from shops, How did he have enough water and were did he get his water from ??

cheers Tom.

Chris spent his time on the road, not in the middle of deserts, and wildernesses. Even in Alaska he was in walking distance of civilization. He was surrounded by people nearly everywhere he went. I'm sure he just hitched back when supplies were low.
Last edited by Lost Soul on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smith23

Postby smith23 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:13 am

Xhris kayak was lost in a dust storm and he crosses back into the United States on foot. Unable to hitchhike, he starts travelling on freight trains to Los Angeles, California where he found water.
<a href="www.m-tech.com.au/emergency/fire-hose-reels.php">Fire Hose Reels</a>

Gleedaniel13

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Chris spent his time on the road, not in the middle of deserts, and wildernesses. Even in Alaska he was in walking distance of civilization. He was surrounded by people nearly everywhere he went. I'm sure he just hitched back when supplies were low.

I think this is true, that is the reason why there is still water he had used for.
Web Design Integration

Return to “General Discussions”