Searching for True-Adventurers!!

General discussions relating to the story.
kingdomdayz777

Searching for True-Adventurers!!

Postby kingdomdayz777 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 am

hey family, i'm in my early 20's; i'm no recluse, i have plenty of friends but none who want a fearless/adventurous life.

if anybody is around my age, hit me up and we can connect over facebook! :)

Peace and One Love. :)

wildtrees

Re: Searching for True-Adventurers!!

Postby wildtrees » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:35 am

hey im 18 and i have plenty of friend too but none that are very adventurous either. if you want to talk more message me :)

walkabout

Postby walkabout » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:37 am

heyy
im 16 where bouts you fromm and you can add me on facebook if you want pm me n ill send you a invite

Susanna

Postby Susanna » Sun May 06, 2012 9:18 pm

I really want to do it too. I'm 18, and I live in Norway so I'm probably to far away from all of you guys! But I just want to go out there and live of travelling and music! And for me too there's no one that understand me and how I feel about this, espically not my family!

But we should all make some kind of group on facebook and discuss this inspire eachother! :)

TheTore

Postby TheTore » Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm

@Susanna

My best friend and I have decided to do this, we live in Denmark, so maybe there is a chance, that we can do this together?
Write to my mail: tguldbrandsen@gmail.com

RSharkey

Postby RSharkey » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:40 pm

I've always wanted to live an adventurous life, But i Can't stand the fact of being alone i would like to do it with a companion, alas my friends are just not in to it. I'm from Scotland and pretty soon I'm going to do it with a companion or not. I don't want to leave it too late I'm 19 and I'm sick of this sick twisted society that breeds corruption.

Ardhrandir

Postby Ardhrandir » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Kingdomdayz, my friend and I are planning a big adventure.
Check out my post on the Travelling board (Freedom and Perpetual Adventure) and hit me up if you're interested.
The same counts for everyone else that has replied here with the same adventurous mindset.

Even if you're not interested in joining, do send me a message if you want to talk. It would be more than welcome.
I'm always well up for exchanging thoughts with likeminded people.

All the best!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussions”