Schoolsystem Brainwashing?

General discussions relating to the story.
pezar

Re: Schoolsystem Brainwashing?

Postby pezar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 am

Wedelen64 wrote:You are right Pezar. The good news is there are people like us who know there is a problem that is too big for us to fix. That is why we plan for a future away from this madness. It is better to plan a different future for ourselves than try to adapt and live based on what is happening today. If we don't plan a future for ourselves then we are slaves to the system that binds us. I ask this question: are we truly free in this country or is our freedom doled out based on the government's whims?

In fact, somebody on another board noted that the system eventually totally corrupts all it touches, forcing most people to become criminals in order to survive. If they're not committing crimes against humanity, they're supporting those who do, or becoming small timer racketeers. Western civilization has by this point totally corrupted the entire PLANET in a way that wasn't possible before. It used to be that once one civilization became corrupt enough to collapse, another took over. Rome died, so Islam took over. Then Islam declined, so European nation states batted it back and forth.

Then the US took over from the UK, and literally corrupted the entire world. Mexican Indians wear Starter sports jerseys. More Chinese speak English than Americans. The entire globe has become "pumped up on capitalism", and there is no way out. The only options are withdrawal, or overdose. Both mean death for humanity. There are too many people to support using traditional farming techniques. 30 years of nitrogenating India's soil has increased their population from 600 million to 1.2 billion, and now the land is producing less and less as the soil is kaput and the water table is poisoned. They, and us, are headed for a huge crash, one which very few if any people will survive. Once the people fully realize that there's no way out, it's anybody's guess what they'll do. Panic, probably. Kill each other with their bare hands over food scraps. Removing oneself from society is not a guarantee, but it's better than staying in the cities to die.

freeSpirit

Re: Schoolsystem Brainwashing?

Postby freeSpirit » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:20 am

i find it shocking that chris lasted until AFTER emory until he made his big adventure.

i wonder if he saw school, including college, as a joke.

he probably hated the conformity and indoctrination of it all... i know i do.

Return to “General Discussions”