another wretched one goes...

General discussions relating to the story.
JesusIsLove777

another wretched one goes...

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm

is anyone truly disgusted with the fact that most people weakmindedly conform to this "ideal lifestyle" pounded into our brains that we MUST conform and follow these "values" of making a lot of money, abandoning passion, and living in greed, pure passion-less apathy, and completely abandoning our dreams?

most forget how truly vital life is; the importance of following your deepest passions, living with true purpose, and not living selfishly, which can get hard.

anyone agree with this abomination of a LIFE that the media, parents, and schoolsystems feeds us?

it sickens me. like what made these loving, pure, UNIQUE kids who have the most wildest dreams turn into a typical selfish, lustful, greedy/apathetic conformist assholes? hahaha i'm no better than the next guy but this just pisses me off that we so easily become extremely selfish/conformed haha thoughts?

goombla

Re: another wretched one goes...

Postby goombla » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 pm

JesusIsLove777 wrote:what made these loving, pure, UNIQUE kids who have the most wildest dreams turn into a typical selfish, lustful, greedy/apathetic conformist assholes?

One hell of a question, that I wish I could answer! Most might consider it simply "growing up" but If growing entails to you having to drop your childhood dreams, then I want to be Peter Pan! I swear its linked to school one way or another. Ill spend this final wretched year disecting the deeper teachings of my school. haha, much better than sitting through economics.

freeSpirit

Postby freeSpirit » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:53 am

hahaha yeah i agree that question is great!

and i agree the the replier, it definitely is, i believe, the school systems, the media and our parents... we all are fed this "ideal" lifestyle, and when someone doesn't agree with workin 5 days a week for 40 years, they are looked down upon.. sooo lame :( haha :)

Magic_Don

Postby Magic_Don » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 pm

I just imagine that it's a status quo thing. People say having money, a high paying job, etc, is security, no matter how wrong it is. But, that what I imagine.
Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

Return to “General Discussions”