born to Lose.

General discussions relating to the story.
JesusIsLove777

born to Lose.

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm

thats what most everyone i see today is like.

people sometimes want to hate on chris for what he did, how he treated people, but no one can deny the fact that he went after a life of fulfillment; he followed his dreams. end of story.

most people i know are too afraid to follow their dreams; not some selfish idea of a dream like "my dream is to support my family" or "working is my dream" even if its something you sort of enjoy.. its not what you truly Love doing.

i say born to lose, because these people are already dead, dead on the inside; they live life in constant routine, this COMFORTABLE lifestyle that keeps them from truly living. its ironic isn't it? they spend all this money, fall into societies trap/the medias trap, and feel they need to buy all these things, things, things. i know i've definitely been guilty of trying to find solace in these vices; these possessions, people, drugs, it won't provide true happiness.

its insanity and money or possessions never equals true happiness and fulfillment; we will always want more.

personally i trust in that true riches comes from following the Spirit; living fearless and bold (even when it gets hard), doing the things you are afraid to do... going for it even though you might fail.

this is your life and we need to stop waiting around for something to happen; go for the life we see in our dreams.. the life that makes sense to US, not what the government/media feeds us, because that life is amazingly empty and selfish, apathetic. chris found that out after living in his bubble, plastic suburbia and its no wonder he got sick of the monotony and greed, blind brainwashing of so many lost souls.
(no need to hate on anyone livin' like this, just showing some of chris' views, other people's views on here, i hope haha :) )

thoughts? :)

freeSpirit

Re: born to Lose.

Postby freeSpirit » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 am

i fully agree my man!

so many people go through life so naive and blinded by their own apathy. so unappealing yet its so ironic at the same time how so many accept this way of life.

too many conform themselves to make their life about their job, money, status and the like. definitley NOT what life is about if you ask me. i'll choose the more passionate, purpose-driven route :)

Return to “General Discussions”