- Anyone from or live in Southern California?

General discussions relating to the story.
Kris1989

- Anyone from or live in Southern California?

Postby Kris1989 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Or hell as I call it. Think I've been here to long. I plan to move to the midde of nowhere and be a hermit.. I can dream.

Magic_Don

Re: - Anyone from or live in Southern California?

Postby Magic_Don » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Ugh, right here. People find it funny how often I say I need to leave. They just don't get it.
Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

solovoyager

Postby solovoyager » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 am

Kris1989 wrote:Or hell as I call it. Think I've been here to long. I plan to move to the midde of nowhere and be a hermit.. I can dream.

Follow Chris' example and go to the Salton Sea....? From the looks of it one can be a hermit there quite easily.
Actually anyone looking to see more of what that area (Salton Sea) that Chris travelled to and lived for a time near is like, I'd recommend a really good documentary called "Plagues and Pleasures on the Salton Sea". Land is real cheap there. There's something absolutely fascinating to me about that place though I've never been there. I know it apparently is a bit of a wasteland out there, and in decay, but there's something about the desolation and open space of the area that appeals to me. And then there's the connection to Chris too that appeals to me.
Last edited by solovoyager on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magic_Don

Postby Magic_Don » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:14 am

If anyone is interested, I'm hoping on making a trip out to Salvation Mountain, at the very least, sometime before the end of the year. I will gladly do it alone, but, to have any like minded people would make it amazing.
Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

Return to “General Discussions”