Societies Goal Is To Make Us MACHINES.

General discussions relating to the story.
nameless

should we fight with society?

Postby nameless » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:29 pm

society... yeah... its rude and irritating but one thing I've seen is that 'the part of society' lives in all of us.. yeah.. unless you are completely free, society lives in you.

By part of society I mean its core behavior, which is to change other being's way of living. It would never let you do what you wanna do. it would find faults, mistakes in your course. And it tries to threaten you by saying that you would fail..

But my friend my question is "Haven't you also acted that way many times?" Haven't you told (atleast to yourself) that "HIS WAY IS WRONG" whenever you see an ambitious business man or politician or teachers or..... Why would we do that, when it is a fact that everyone in this world has the freedom to choose their own path. Why would we act like only we have the MAP..?! What makes you think that you are a savior? May be you would be the one who doesn't care, In that case why cant you just love him/her for what they are?

I'm telling this because I've seen people,who thinks out of the box, hating other people for they are not being true.
should we hate the person (group of persons=society) for his mistakes..?

##### please put some light onto this ###

LoneWolf

Re: Societies Goal Is To Make Us MACHINES.

Postby LoneWolf » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:04 pm

I would all advise you to read 'Common Sense - Thomas Paine'

"SOME writers have so confounded society with government, as to leave little or no distinction between them; whereas they are not only different, but have different origins. Society is produced by our wants, and government by our wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first is a patron, the last a punisher. "
Nothing is harder to bear than a succession of fair days.

naturelover24

Postby naturelover24 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:54 am

yes i agree! the government tries to control us through so many things, mainly through the media and what our forefathers did... any other thoughts on society and conformity?? I believe it is the destruction of man..

paulc

Postby paulc » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 am

Yeah I totally agree. I've a uni degree in environmental science and have not held down a job for long.
I once had a job spraying woody weeds from a rig - totally exhausting. I'd get home feeling stuffed and used and
not wanting to go to work in the morning. My co-worker treated me like a child with behavioural problems,
and I told her I wasn't coming back to work after 4 weeks. I will never do that crap work again.
Seems to me my industry, while glossied-up and glorified when I was at uni, is no more than merely
a group of people attempting to pick up the pieces of our greedy society and its relentless attack on
natural environments through mining, overseas interests (I'm from Australia and the Chinese are buying
up our land in NSW and Tasmania) and a domestic population obsessed with materialism (you're average Aussie
is very materialistic) and getting the highest paying jobs. I've never been keen on working in the mines cause
I'm a musician and a dreamer and a traveller. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have found this beautiful website and
writing this.

kingdomdayz777

Postby kingdomdayz777 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 am

yeah, this life is def more than just work!!!

our identity is NOT our job! :) it lies within us :)

kingdomdayz777

Postby kingdomdayz777 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 pm

also, i would like to add that while Chris was truly PHYSICALLY free, he very well could have also been SPIRITUALLY free, set free by death and Love of Jesus Christ.

not religion at all, (religion sucks sooo much) but Chris very well could have developed a relationship with Jesus. from experience and many years of oppression, its one of the most freeing, supernaturally out-of-this-world pleasures that goes BEYOND space and time, and into the Heavenlies.

anyways, yeah, just food for thought. go with it haha :)

Return to “General Discussions”