I'D LOVE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!

General discussions relating to the story.
naturelover24

I'D LOVE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!

Postby naturelover24 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:44 pm

im in college and would love to get to know all of you. It is so nice to find a place where everyone shares the same views! Personal message me on here please! I'd definitely love and enjoy getting to know all of you!

:)

ellisd

Re: I'D LOVE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!

Postby ellisd » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:43 am

i love seeing people like this, happy, coming together, all in all im seeing happiness being shared on this incredible message board. such nice, incredible, humble people here!! turly a pleasure to know theres alot of decent folks on the opposite end of this internet connection :D

stilltrekker

Postby stilltrekker » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:05 am

Well, something has drawn us all here. . . despite our different lifestyles and opinions, I think we must all be free-wheeling, independent, nature-lovin' types, regardless of whether we're young adventurers anxious to start exploring, part-time travelers balancing work and play, native Alaskans full of local wisdom, wandering vagabonds out on the road checking in at the occasional cybercafe' or aging boomers reliving memories of youthful adventures. Kindred spirits from all walks of life. . . pretty cool, huh. ;)

tmac

Postby tmac » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:50 pm

I agree with all of you. This is such a great forum. I am 20 and am finishing up college, though I have no idea what I will do next. Perhaps a McCandless-style adventure is in store, and it is comforting to know that I'm not the only one interested in this sort of thing.
...I love not man the less, but Nature more.

Return to “General Discussions”