Into my Own Wild Experience

General discussions relating to the story.
Antoinette

Into my Own Wild Experience

Postby Antoinette » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 am

This morning I found a new video on tube, about the film, and with Eddie Vedder, singing, creating again that special atmosphere, so intense.... Though I saw the movie "Into the Wild" and heared Eddie Vedder sing so many times, today all came back as if it was the first time.
During the time after having seen the movie, and being so immense deeply touched by all in it, in that silence that came, so full of life, love, respect, huge respect...... in that period I grew and went on, keeping the memory. Today all came into the present, and he, Chris, became even more alive than before. Finding this website, I realize that his life had a so much deeper special meaning than I could imagine then, though I was realising then that it was special, so special, so unique....
The meaning of his life goes beyond our imagination, but most important is that his meaningful answer on the call within is so huge, that it can take mankind in it and all the individual human beings, on a journey back home, in the meaning of finding the true Self, Nature, Life, God, All there Is. All Existance.
What an immense awareness.
Thank you Chris, you ARE. Thank you for being. For just to be. To show mankind to BE.
You gave me such a deep support for following my own call.
For going into my Own Wild Experience of Life.

Antoinette, Netherlands....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK56tgOVLKE

Return to “General Discussions”