Journey

Here you can discuss anything relating to Alaska and this story.
ashleyf

Journey

Postby ashleyf » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:23 pm

When you left bus 142 to start heading back to civilization, what were you thinking when you saw there was a huge river standing between you and your way out?? I know the book mentioned that you can not swim but why didnt you try to find a place where the river got shallower? When you turned around to start heading back to bus 142 did you feel defeated, scared?

society

Re: Journey

Postby society » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm

i think he was kind of afraid and moved by the work of nature, from when he crossed the river to when he came back to cross the river again there was a huge change around him and while living in the wilderness he might have slipped that thought away from his mind and the river was i think huge and long enough to find a shallow part of it and it would have taken days to find that and it was also a gurantee that he will find a shallow part of that river, so he turned back and decided to wait for the new season or i should say winter so that the river water slows down.

Gleedaniel13

Re: Journey

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:57 pm

i think he was kind of afraid and moved by the work of nature, from when he crossed the river to when he came back to cross the river again there was a huge change around him and while living in the wilderness he might have slipped that thought away from his mind and the river was i think huge and long enough to find a shallow part of it and it would have taken days to find that and it was also a gurantee that he will find a shallow part of that river, so he turned back and decided to wait for the new season or i should say winter so that the river water slows down.

Even I will be afraid with this also. The force of the nature are unpredictable so it is better to watch out and keep safe.
Web Design Integration

Return to “Discussions on Alaska”