Mission Chris

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
Timur

Mission Chris

Postby Timur » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:50 am

Sorry for the bad English. I use a translator. But I hope that you will understand what I mean.
"True happiness is when then have someone to share it" - that is, how much money or did not have nice things, how many he had not traveled and seen the beauty, if not the one to share this joy, it pales. But most of all I like the phrase at the end of the movie, I do not know if it said Chris (Alexander), or is it the writers finished writing. But it is best suited. "What if I throw you with a smile in his arms? Would see you now what I see?" - Then maybe 2 point. But I see one that I came up with the first. Chris in life changed the fate of many people who turned their life, pulled them out of the system. At the end of the film, I asked myself, "Well, why did he have to die? Why did God allow this, why?". And then came the idea and what it would be if he survived, but he would have lived on communicating with people changing their lives, and this film would never have been removed. After his death, he changed the lives of millions of people, hundreds of thousands have decided that previously lacked motivation. This wonderful movie as the culmination of the mission carried out by Chris in this world. Such people are called "Man of God", who knows may be truly God sends us his people to show us how far we have come from its design, from the way of life which he bequeathed to you and me?!

Return to “Discussions on Chris”