what kind of music did chris like?

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
waytoolongatsea

what kind of music did chris like?

Postby waytoolongatsea » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:05 pm

how much does anyone really know about chris, what was his favorite food, etc. It's sad that nobody except maybe his sister even really seemed to know the guy.

GoNorth

Re: what kind of music did chris like?

Postby GoNorth » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am

waytoolongatsea wrote: It's sad that nobody except maybe his sister even really seemed to know the guy.

Yes, it looks that way. However, regarding favorite music or food, quite a few other people must have had an idea, like his highschool and college friends, or later Wayne or Jan.
All I remember having read about music was that he liked "King of the road", which has also been included in the movie.
And I think Wayne said something about Chris' favorite drink, but I don't remember it, it should be written somewhere in the book (the old one).

pezar

Postby pezar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Wayne Westerberg said that an alcoholic drink called "White Russian" "were what Alex liked to drink." Wayne said that Alex would sit at the end of the bar and talk for hours about his travels.

GoNorth

Postby GoNorth » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 pm

pezar wrote:Wayne Westerberg said that an alcoholic drink called "White Russian" "were what Alex liked to drink."

Exactly, that's the one I meant.
Thank you.

Return to “Discussions on Chris”