Today 19 Years ago...

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Today 19 Years ago...

Postby admin » Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Ok guys,
Now my turn to post something.

Off topic - but needs to be said.

I visit this forum everyday - to disapprove SO MANY POSTS YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE as well as to approve others that you do see. Once someone has posted some comments related to the story, I approve these and after that, they can post without being moderated. I dont always read each new topic or post.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion - and if you disagree with someone's opinion, then feel free to say this - but without abuse.
(There has not been any abuse here - but just to re-iterate).

That being said, please feel free to email me (forum private message or mail@christophermccandless.info) if you feel that posts, topics or even a registered user requires attention.

Adam (admin)

GoNorth

Postby GoNorth » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

June 9: "MOOSE!" ;)

GoNorth

Postby GoNorth » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm

A bit too late: July 5 was the arrival at the Teklanika River and the journal entry "Rained inn. River look impossible. Lonely, scared." Tomorrow (July 8) 19 years ago he arrived back at the bus.

erikhalfacre

Postby erikhalfacre » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 am

I've received several emails this week indicating that they believe the river is too high to cross safely. I can't imagine how much scarier it would be to figure that out on the west side of the river.
Erik Halfacre - Moderator
info@pathfinderalaska.com
http://www.stampedetrail.info

Return to “Discussions on Chris”