IS THERE MORE TO THE CHRISTOPHER MCCANDLESS STORY???

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
User1

Re: IS THERE MORE TO THE CHRISTOPHER MCCANDLESS STORY???

Postby User1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:34 am

I've had just about all I can take of your racist comments SteveSalmon!!!! I've been nice to you and tried my damnedest to just ignore it, but you've just pushed it too far. Seems like this whole board is just scattered with your off the wall ignorant comments that add NOTHING to the thread. I'll be logging a formal complain to the admin of this board.

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:56 am

~SS
Last edited by SteveSalmon on Thu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ellisd

Postby ellisd » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm

User1 wrote:I've had just about all I can take of your racist comments SteveSalmon!!!!

this coming from the person who bashed everyone on this thread due to it style of thinking about a mysterious death? :lol:

User1 wrote: I've been nice to you and tried my damnedest to just ignore it, but you've just pushed it too far.

what a joke! Go back and re-read this thread, your the one who came in after it started, your the one who started up with nonsense posts. From what I read, you called Steve out on being a nutty conspiracy theory person, which is the FAR from what he is.

Now that he fired back your all in a tizzy. What the hell did you expect would happen after you insult someone?

User1

Postby User1 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 am

At least I'm not in my 40s and living with mom and dad.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...............

What a LOSER!!!

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:31 am

~SS
Last edited by SteveSalmon on Thu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User1

Postby User1 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:06 am

Awww. someone got their feelings hurt huh? Here's your tissue.

Someone need their mommy?

hahahahahaha!!!!!!

What a loser!

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:53 pm

~SS
Last edited by SteveSalmon on Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scooby

Postby scooby » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:35 pm

i have only posted on here once or twice and have just come back to check a few facts.

what i am surprised by is the level of aggression in two threads i have read responding to newcomers to the site who asked(whati felt)were reasonable questions,maybe i am missing something.

surely if newcomers to the site have questions its reasonable to expect that people with more knowledge would answer these
questions.that does'nt appear to be what is happening.i can only imagine that other new comers to the site would be put off
asking questions after reading some of these responses.

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

~SS
Last edited by SteveSalmon on Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scooby

Postby scooby » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:32 pm

first off,thanks for the welcome.

when i read user1 ask whether there was a map showing chris's route and items relevant to the story,i hoped someone would reply by placing a link to just such a map.i know how to use google maps,but a map showing relevant parts to this story would(in my view)be highly helpful to people trying to get some idea of the situation and obstacles chris encountered.

i dont remember reading user1 call anyone names(if he did then all comments in reply are warranted),but i may be wrong.

in another post (user name sick eddie,have to wonder about a person with just such a user name lol),i think he was trying to say that chris did'nt appear to be the kind of person you could rely on in a tight squeeze(sick eddie would have to clarify if that is indeed what he meant).

that said both these posters then did themselves no favours by the way they further posted.i only made these observations after a friend i had introduced to the film and book mentioned(when i showed him this site)how ironic it was that on a site dedicated to chris (someone who walked away from society and disliked the anger and harm that people do to each other)that so many people were commiting the acts that chris disliked so much.

i originally only watched the film as i love the landscape of the states(actually any place that is in the wild),but upon watching i realised i had a few parallels with chris.i was just as shocked when i let friends see it,just how many of them thought chris was stupid,ill prepared,selfish and naive.i really did'nt expect people to think that,then one of them pointed out to me it was dependent on your perspective as to what you got from the story.

i find if people are trolling,they go away when they dont have an audience.unfortunately there are some many questions that will never be answered about this story.

great site by the way.

Return to “Discussions on Chris”