IS THERE MORE TO THE CHRISTOPHER MCCANDLESS STORY???

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
User1

Re: IS THERE MORE TO THE CHRISTOPHER MCCANDLESS STORY???

Postby User1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks Steve and I for one appreciate your advice and example. No matter if someone thinks you're a nut job or what, you can count on me being there for you buddy! :mrgreen: But I really think you should add;
"That is as long as you've read the book, watch the movie, watch the documentary, watch some videos, and read some articles. Then come back and type your two cents. And it better be something WE AGREE WITH! Cause if it isn't, just be ready for a nasty barrage! We don't care if you just signed up. You might as well GET THE F*** OUT NOW!!!!" to the top of this thread. If you don't mind me saying, it seems that we are ambushing these people that come on to this thread and start voicing their options, you know? Don't take it wrong, I really enjoy reading about how you are thinking Chris was murdered and your ideas are quite sound. It's just that you might want to let people know there might be fans frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of anyone deviating from the book or the movie. Well that is unless they think Chris was murdered.

Which brings me to my question. Seeing as you got the best knowledge here on what went down, and I haven't even read the book, :lol: I was hoping you can give me a rundown who are the most suspicious characters in this story? Lay it all out if you can. From who murdered him and how it went down. Feel free to let it go with most lurid ideas you got on this! Start with the shadiest characters and I guess work to less guilty ones. If you get to a group like the whole town, no need to state a he said / he said rumors, let's just make everyone suspects, yeah?

Take your time, I just want to hear about ALL of the shady :evil: characters.

User1

Postby User1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:36 am

Oh yeah Steve! I forgot to add that you have inspired me to do my own conspiracy theory! I might not have the frothing at the mouth, totally bite the head off any detractors as (cough) (cough) some of the others around here, but I'm thinking if I watch and learn carefully, I can pick this up pretty quick!

So here's my idea. You know that thing happening with the dead birds being found all over the place right? UFOs!!!! That's right! ALIENS did it!!

I know I'm going to have to sleep, eat, drink, and dream this, but with some devotion to it, and scraping my social life and I guess even my job.......I think I can do this!!!! And I owe it all to you buddy!!! You made my dream come true!!!

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:48 pm

~SS
Last edited by SteveSalmon on Thu May 03, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ellisd

Postby ellisd » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 pm

way to contribute! bash others because they don't see things the way you do. classy. ;)
way to go on making yourself look like a complete jerk :lol:

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:43 am

~SS
Last edited by SteveSalmon on Thu May 03, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User1

Postby User1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:47 am

ellisd wrote:way to go on making yourself look like a complete jerk :lol:

You take that back right now!!!!! Steve is not a jerk! He maybe a bit eccentric in his theories and a little over the top in defending them, and may come off as being kind of a nut job, but HE IS NOT A JERK!!!

Give this guy a chance and some space, cause he knows who killed Chris!

Steve, don't listen to these mean people. Just go on and make that list of murders and accomplices in this god awful crime. And don't hold back or leave out the minor players in this murder.

I'm counting on you to be my mentor. I'm going to pattern my conspiracy theory after yours here. Check out the stuff I've found so far.......

Thousands of dead birds and fish happening all over the world
http://www.alien-ufos.com/cryptozoology-botany-animal-kingdom/35523-thousands-dead-birds-fish-happening-all-over-world.html

Dead Birds Fall from Arkansas Sky -- Killed by UFO?
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6182434/dead_birds_fall_from_arkansas_sky_killed.html?cat=5

1000 dead birds in Beebe, Arkansas
http://www.ufodigest.com/forum/1000-dead-birds-beebe-arkansas

It's happening! The aliens have come to show us who's in charge! Or to get us to start eating better. I haven't figured that out yet. But don't even try to contradict this conspiracy of mine. I'll bite your head off and call you all kinds of names you won't be happy to hear!!! :twisted: (Ala my mentor, SteveSalmon)

ellisd

Postby ellisd » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:48 am

So sad to see this taking place here. come on user1, if you can't respect any of the members, atleast repsect the fact that chris' parents come to the board occasionally and don't post such hate filled speech. really man if you don't like a thread or dont agree with something in it, either don't post at all or reply with dignity. no ones forcing any views on you, your the one who clicks and reads, no ones making you do that. look at the green header at the top on the page... it says "Into the Wild Forum - A place to discuss this great story" it DOES NOT say "Into the Wild Forum - Come here and bash people if they see things differently."

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:38 pm

~SS

GoNorth

Postby GoNorth » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey guys, all this is quite entertaining, and I also want to say that I feel sincerely sorry for the dead birds, but are you sure you're still on topic of this thread? :mrgreen:

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:07 pm

~SS

Return to “Discussions on Chris”