Paul Harvey Story of Chris

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
coolwaterj

Postby coolwaterj » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:45 pm

I am utilizing Chris's story in my High School English Class (11th grade). I am interested in hearing the Paul Harvey story, but have been uable to locate it. Has anyone run across it? According to the article in Outside magazine I believe it was broadcast on Sept 13, 1992. Thansk, JD

Tchr29

Re: Paul Harvey Story of Chris

Postby Tchr29 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:50 pm

I'm also an English teacher and have been searching for the Paul Harvey segment. Were you able to locate it?

bobenns

Postby bobenns » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:37 pm

I was just looking around for any links to Paul Harvey stuff.
There was a website www.paulharvey.com/ but there is now only an email link and a quote.
Apart from some indexed quotations and a few youtube videos there isn't much out there.

I would suspect that the the Paul Harvey story about McCandless was on Paul Harvey News not The Rest of The Story.

I found a torrent link for some 68 episodes of Paul Harvey stuff and one called "The starving time", But that appears to be a dead torrent now, but I'm trying to download it, if someone seeds it.

Normally when a broadcaster of that stature passes on someone looks after the estate and syndication of recorded materials. Is Paul Harvey still being broadcast anywhere as reruns? Perhaps it was his wish that his material not be rebroadcast.

Perhaps someone at a station or network that used to broadcast Paul Harvey will have an idea of where recordings are.

I would think that all his recorded broadcasts will end up one day at an archive somewhere where the public can get access, maybe the Smithsonian.
There is no greater scripture than nature, for nature is life itself.

twinscash

Postby twinscash » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Did anyone ever find the Paul Harvey broadcast? If so, I'd love for them to share. I am also an English teacher and want to be able to share the audio with my students. :)

Elenochkafogueddy

Postby Elenochkafogueddy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:38 pm

I was in the process of downloading this but now the file is gone. Can it be shared again?
Дивергент глава 3 За стеной (2016) http://vk.cc/4T0qGq

Return to “Discussions on Chris”