looking for new friends - down to earth adventurer/artist 32/m/usa

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
openroadeternal

looking for new friends - down to earth adventurer/artist 32/m/usa

Postby openroadeternal » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:36 am

Hey guys, just writing this post looking for likeminded friends, men and women alike! Into the Wild is a movie/book that has impacted me in monumental ways, and don't really know people who love this movie/book like i do.

A little more about me: I'm very down to earth and genuine, and really feel like i'm meant to live of adventure on the road in a van, traveling the country.

i love art on a deep level; music, movies, writing poetry... hiking, surfing, skateboarding and being true to myself. I'm a spiritual dude who believes in Jesus.

i love the in depth aspects of life, but also the simple childlike joys and being free, living with awestruck wonder and eyes wide open :)
Anyone who resonates with what i wrote, feel free to msg me or leave a comment.

Madisonp22

Re: looking for new friends - down to earth adventurer/artist 32/m/usa

Postby Madisonp22 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

Hello I would love to get to know you more, I just read into the wild for a school project, and I loved it so much, I really connected. While researching I discovered this forum, I didnt know people still used them. I am also from the USA and a self proclaimed naturalist. Im an old soul trapped in the body of a young woman. Id love to be your friend!!

Return to “Discussions on Chris”