No offense but chris is fully a terrible person

Here you can discuss anything related to Christopher McCandless.
chrisisbad

No offense but chris is fully a terrible person

Postby chrisisbad » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 pm

yea honestly i am frustrato potato with this movie. chris is terrible and ruins the lives of everyone he meets. overall 2/10 movie. glad he died in the end. into the wild? more like into the bad. 8-)

aaronisalive

Re: No offense but chris is fully a terrible person

Postby aaronisalive » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:34 am

lmao wtf

chrisisbad

Postby chrisisbad » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:06 pm

check urself b4 u rek urself :ugeek:

xox
chrisisbad

Denaliwolf

Postby Denaliwolf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:07 pm

You must me lost and confused. Chris was a wonderful person who enriched the lives of everyone who knew him. Chris was and still is very much loved and adored.

Caggi

Postby Caggi » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 am

:shock:
I got to love a guy wants nothing to do with the bullshit of this world. And soundtrack by Eddy. That’s a great movie! Nobody just easily gets over experience in childhood that is not good. Especially empathetic and sensitive people. People who crave freedom in a world that gets easier when we are OK with getting tied down with superficial things and sale and abandonment of the soul. Making life very difficult and making the soul our priority is the only way out. Making life difficult, lonely and painful. Sacrifice the body and the soul is glorified. I would say you are a closed off person that’s in fear of his own heart and truth.

Caggi

Postby Caggi » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:37 am

:o :(
I got to love a guy wants nothing to do with the bullshit of this world. And soundtrack by Eddy. That’s a great movie! Nobody just easily gets over experience in childhood that is not good. Especially empathetic and sensitive people. People who crave freedom in a world that gets easier when we are OK with getting tied down with superficial things and sale and abandonment of the soul. Making life very difficult and making the soul our priority is the only way out. Making life difficult, lonely and painful. Sacrifice the body and the soul is glorified. Have the guts to be aware of your own truth.

Caggi

Postby Caggi » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:39 am

:D
aaronisalive wrote:lmao wtf

Right! What a dick!

Ace Rimmer

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:15 am

No offense but your an ass!

Return to “Discussions on Chris”