Eddie Vedder soundtrack

Here you can discuss anything relating to the movie Into The Wild
neotramp

Eddie Vedder soundtrack

Postby neotramp » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Was anybody else moved by the soundtrack of this movie? Vedder did an amazing job and the music seemed to enrich every single scene. I have ended up downloading almost all of the songs from this movie and apparently the song played on the train scene was Christopher's favorite song. any thoughts?

SteveSalmon

Re: Eddie Vedder soundtrack

Postby SteveSalmon » Thu May 07, 2015 2:57 am

Probably my favorite soundtrack of all time. Got to love "Rise". Excellent job from Mr. Vedder. He wasn't given much time to get the job done from what I understand.
You're right, "King of the Road" was one of Chris McCandless' favorite songs from what I've been told.

~Steve Salmon

SteveSalmon

Postby SteveSalmon » Thu May 07, 2015 2:58 am

Oh and hey, it's especially delicious on vinyl as well. You should get yourself a copy. It's on Amazon from time to time.

~Steve Salmon

logus

Postby logus » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:15 am

I feel a very deep connection between the music, the story and specially the character. No other music could best describe the incredible journey of this man, Christopher. Very inspiring indeed. What an incredible artist, Eddie Vedder.

JessicaLon

Eddie Vedder soundtrack

Postby JessicaLon » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Hi guys, I want to play papillon theme, but i can not play. Could you help me ? I need tabs.

Song : Papillon - Soundtrack.

Return to “Discussions on the Movie”