the call of the wild dvd / animal planet documentary?

Here you can discuss anything relating to the movie Into The Wild
jimeytrimble

the call of the wild dvd / animal planet documentary?

Postby jimeytrimble » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:39 am

Hi there, I have a couple of questions I hope someone can help me with? I recently ordered the call of the wild documentary from Ron Lamonthe website and because i live in the uk i sent him two emails asking if he had any idea as to when he thought it would arrive? I dont order that much online so im always abit worried as to whether it is ligit or not. So im asking has anyone else bought the dvd and can say it was not a scam? Sorry if you read this Ron but like i said im just abit apprehensive about buying online.

Also is it possible to watch or buy the animal planet special that was shown last year. I emailed animal planet and they said they are not going to be showing it again. I live in the uk and dont get the channel.

Please someone reply to let my mind ease..

Thank you

Gleedaniel13

Re: the call of the wild dvd / animal planet documentary?

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:12 pm

My advice here is that it is better for you to pay on delivery so that you can make sure that it's not a scam :)
Web Design Integration

fredmerlin

Postby fredmerlin » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:09 am

Heh, Jimeytrimble,

Here's a link to the Back to the Wild doc: http://www.cine.org/film/back-to-the-wild/

It's awesome. A longtime, knowledgeable friend, here, posted this a bit ago. I think you'd like it. As far as your questions about the Call of the Wild doc, by Ron Lamonthe, I don't know, but good luck.

alexae1367

Postby alexae1367 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:27 am

That link doesn't work actually... could someone just tell us did the family not like it will we never be able to see it just so we stop looking?
Thank you... sorry to you all (family)

Return to “Discussions on the Movie”