SAW HIS DOCUMENTARY 2DAY, I'm so ENLIGHTENED!!!

Here you can discuss anything relating to the movie Into The Wild
LoriLee

SAW HIS DOCUMENTARY 2DAY, I'm so ENLIGHTENED!!!

Postby LoriLee » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 am

My name is LoriLee

I just saw Alex's documentary today for the first time...It's strange because I was stationed here in WA state from 1991-1993, I hadn't heard of his story then, when I was in the Army as a kid, Alex was only 4 years older than me. I graduated in 1990.

I think that he is an incredible and beautiful individual. He was definitely one of those Mystical Travelers that God sends to Earth to inspire us all. "Better start living or better start dying!" THat is now how I feel as of today. I've been a survivor of so much in my life, my from mother's dying when I was 9, up until my house blew up on Dec 8th, 09...my life has been full of tragedies, but I've always managed to overcome and gain strength from each trial and tribulation. I've of course had many great things happen, but if you wrote a story on my life you'd cry, laugh and then thank God you are YOU! Lol no seriously though...

After watching the documentary, I've been reading about him all day. He was beyond human, in mind and body, but mostly in spirit...I will strive the rest of my life to have a 1/4 of his strength and dignity.

I've felt as he did many times, and have even gone on some adventures after my mother died...running away at 10 and walking 25 miles through 5' wooded forests to get to my brothers house because of the beatings of my father...and so much more..and now going through a horrific divorce which marriage never should've even begun! sigh

I'm fighting this divorce against the US Air Force, which he is in, and fighting to get my daughter and I sent home to CT where we have lived our whole lives. We are stuck here and the military and he refuse to send us home. By watching this documentary about Alex, I think I've reached really far into myself to get my inner strength back that I've had all along in this life.

I know Alex was a loner, and I have been all this time, but I've been learning to reach out and ask for help, not just for me, for my girl. Now I will reach out more.

I just wanted to say God Bless to you for creating this website in dedication to this Angel, and God Bless to his family...and all of those people who helped him during those 2 years, and I just know he's looking over us all knowing he left a mark and a change in this life, even if it only affects a few of us, or touches just a few, that's more than enough...Christopher/Alex, you are a true inspiration, thank you for touching my life so much, and I'll rememberto share my happiness, most of it comes from my girl, we seem to be be all we have left now in this world...God Bless you....LoriLee

LoriLee

Re: SAW HIS DOCUMENTARY 2DAY, I'm so ENLIGHTENED!!!

Postby LoriLee » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 am

HAS ANYONE BEEN WATCHING HIS DOCUMENTAY ON SHOWTIME? i HAVE A BRIEF STINT OF FREE SHOWTIME AND NOW I'VE WATCHED IT TWICE.......I THINK YOU CAN YOU TUBE IT AS WELL...GOD BLESS

jean-guy5

Re: SAW HIS DOCUMENTARY 2DAY, I'm so ENLIGHTENED!!!

Postby jean-guy5 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:14 am

hi lorilee,
thank you for sharing these comments,
be strong, keep the faith,
continue to be inspire,
the best is yet to come,
my toughts are with you,

Return to “Discussions on the Movie”